- 2018 KERA 영문저널 Asian Education Review 공모.hwp (13.0K) 24회 다운로드 DATE : 2018-03-30 17:37:55
- call for papers.docx (22.0K) 2회 다운로드 DATE : 2018-03-30 17:37:55
Call for Papers
Asian Education Review (AER)
Asian Education Review is inviting manuscripts for our forthcoming issue. Asian Education Review is a peer-reviewed international journal, published by the Korean Education Research Association (KERA). The scope of the journal covers all areas and fields of education.
Manuscripts should present a theoretical or conceptual framework, employ appropriate research methods, contribute knowledge to the body of education literature, and include a clearly specified research question. Manuscripts submitted for publication are subject to an editorial review process to ensure a high standard of scholarship.
Asian Education Review
· Reports of findings from a larger project (e.g., a thesis or dissertation)
· Education policy analyses focused at the national, regional, or institutional level
· Analyses or critical reviews of historical issues in education
· The Manual of the American Psychological Association should be followed (Note: please pay careful attention to rules governing in-text citations and bibliographic entries).
· A separate title page should be submitted along with the manuscript. The title page should include author name(s), affiliation(s), and a contact email. It should also include keywords and a succinct abstract.
· Author name(s) should appear only on the title page; any other indications of the authors’ identities should be deleted.
Submission deadline for next issue: May 31st, 2018
*Manuscripts can also be summited before or after May 31st for subsequent issues.
Email your title page and manuscript to the Editor (email@example.com).